Insurance for Drivers Throughout Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts and North Carolina
When looking for an auto insurance policy, many drivers fall into the trap of paying too much for too little coverage. This is because many drivers don’t have the benefit of working through an independent agency.
At Toscano Insurance Group, our insurance professionals have access to a range of top insurers so we can do the hard work for you. We compare prices and plans to help you find the best auto insurance policy for your insurance needs and your budget.
Auto Insurance Coverages We Offer
A full coverage auto insurance policy through Toscano Insurance Group may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not handled by collision coverage.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage, also available as personal injury protection in some states, handles the medical bills for you and your passengers after an accident. It can kick in no matter who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage compensates for damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying enough insurance.